Regarding renovation of the temple of Shri Vyaghreshvar: - The renovation work of Shri Vyaghreshvar temple and surrounding area has been started. It is anhumble appeal from all of us that you contribute generously to this sacred work by giving maximum donations possible. It is the chariot of Jagannath that can be easily moved only if all the devotees have contributed to this divine cause. An humble request to those devotees who wish to help in this sacred work that they contact the Executive Member or the President of the working committee, directly. It is the wish of "Shree" to get the work done ... your helping hand is like precious diamonds to us!
To deposit the donation amount in the following bank account, the donor is requested to submit her/his name and details of her / his related information by filling the contact / inquiry form on the website or by post. The receipt will be sent to the donor by post and e-mail.
• Putting a roof slab without disturbing the structure of the temple
• To protect the wooden pillars and beams
• To construct four rooms on the side of the stage of Yogeshwari
• Erect a permanent Pavilion from Dining Room to Deepmala
• Cleaning of temple premises and making arrangements for sit outs
• Renovate as well as build new sanitary latrines
• Installing the floor in the temple premises
• Update the website to keep it constantly updated
• Solve water issues by rainwater harvesting
• Preparing a Souvenir